Legal Case Management Ltd is run by legally trained individuals who between them have over 50 years’ experience in assisting private and commercial clients to achieve greater efficiency in all aspects of their legal requirements.
Our main approach is based on the principle of legal case management (LCM) which is an essential support resource for all consumers of legal services. It is designed for clients who understand the advantages of processing bulk of administrative and mechanical aspects of their legal case by relying on paralegal support, while leaving experts to handle the technical and advisory aspects only. This approach ensures your legal representatives are working at maximum effectiveness – giving the best available advice and not stretching a case to justify billing hours.
Clients also use LCM services to manage complicated cases that require coordination of numerous legal representatives, various jurisdictions and/or multifaceted issues that arise in the legal process (e.g. accounting, forensics, expert opinions).
LCM offers a specialist to ensure your legal representation is managed to achieve desired results, on time and on budget.
LCM has recently made a decision to expand its business proposition by adding extra services to existing and prospective clients outside the UK and is consequently looking for:
- Project Coordinator
- Business Management Consultant
- Marketing Assistant
- Manage and prioritise workflow and traffic for the business development team ensuring the right person and resource is mapped against each project.
- Create and maintain all status reports and schedules. Keep track of project timelines and negotiate rational delivery times.
- Ensure there is resource to cope with all incoming work (internal and freelance where relevant).
- Keep the management updated on the capacity and output of the team.
- Lead and manage weekly team meetings designed to share team priorities and monitor project progress and evaluate work.
- Experiment with and implement initiatives that will help inspire and improve business practice within the team.
- Improve and maintain document storage system and sharing.
- Take and distribute notes in key meetings.
- Evaluate and re-organise processes and develop and improve where necessary.
- A creative thinker who appreciates creativity in others
- Demonstrates a commercial understanding
- A strong, confident communicator and influencer
- The gravitas and presence to work well with senior stakeholders
- The confidence to decline projects outside of the LCM remit
- An excellent team player, an active listener and effective communicator
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- A self-starter and proactive personality.
- Flexible, calm, decisive and a solution-focused individual
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Power Point, Word and Excel. Keynote is an advantage
- Highly organised and methodical
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Russian and/or Ukrainian is an advantage.
Business Management Consultant
- Leading projects with respect to planning as well as managing and executing the delivery of engagements, including scoping, process design and mapping, documenting strategies and tactics, managing functional and technical resources, managing any escalation during deliveries and the review and quality assurance of work products from the delivery and business development teams.
- Managing strategy delivery, roadmap and business case development.
- Designing intelligent operating and capability models, identifying appropriate capabilities to address client need
- Managing functional project design, working closely with both LCM’s and client teams to leverage appropriate project delivery to reduce risk, introduce consistent project delivery patterns and keep delivery teams productive and on schedule.
- Designing/re-designing business processes as well as managing delivery processes.
- Reviewing prioritisation of project backlog in addressing key functional requirements.
- Management/business consulting experience, ideally from a management consultancy (Big 4 is a plus) or an internal consulting role within a transformation department.
- Finance background/experience is preferred.
- Delivery and business transformation focused.
- Previously worked with business stakeholders to interpret business requirements
- Experience in delivering process improvement through adoption of cutting edge best practices and/or technologies.
- Experienced in process discovery, documentation, analysis, scoping, and optimisation.
- Prior experience of using business process diagram designs is preferrable (e.g. Visio, BlueWorks etc).
- Prior experience of using CRM systems is preferrable.
- Excellent knowledge of Russian and/or Ukrainian as well as English is an advantage.